This weekend

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Saturday:   

We went to our favorite sushi place for lunch. Afterwards my brother, dad, grandma and I went to look for a calendar/journal because I thought it would be fun to have one where you can write down birthdays and fun things to look forward to. I found one that was quite nice. In the evening my parents went to a wedding reception, so my grandma took care of us. 

Sunday: 
We took it quite easy, I fixed a bit in my room and stuff. We went to eat a late lunch/early dinner at a restaurant. Afterwards my grandma and I went to see if we could find some other calendar/journal, but we couldn't find one that was better then the one I saw yesterday. So I'll probably but it. We met the others at home. When we came home we ate something called "Semla" it is a special bun that we eat in Sweden. We're actually supposed to eat on Tuesday, but both of my parents will be away so we decided to eat them today. It is actually an old tradition because it is very rich and so we used to eat it before we fasted. I'll post a picture of it.


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.