Good Monday

Monday, March 3, 2014

Today was a good Monday, and I wonder why? Probably because there was no school for me haha. In one week it will my first day at Island school *squeak* I'm nervous but it'll probably be fun, and by this time of the day my first day will be over.
So what was my day like? I took it easy and we ate lunch and stuff. After lunch my grandma and I went down to Central. Because I wanted to buy a calendar/journal, we went to the store and at first we couldn't find it and so we asked and they said the last day for selling it was yesterday :( But then she recognized me from Saturday and she asked me if I was looking for a calendar with flowers on it and that was what I was looking for. So she told me that actually yesterday was the last day the sold it (as I said before) but then she said that they still had it in storage so I could buy it yaaaay! I'll show it in another post. We also went to buy color ink for the printer. We then we to buy some thing to bring home for a coffee, so we went to a coffee shop kind of obvious right? Well so we bought some brownies to take home and then went home haha. I'll show you guys the brownies in a post.


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.