My weekend

Monday, March 17, 2014

Saturday: I spent most of my afternoon with my friend Sophie. We mostly just talked which sometimes like on Saturday is really nice. When Sophie left I did some homework and things.
Around six o'clock my dad came home from Sweden, he's been there for about two weeks.
We just had a nice evening. I also got some Christmas presents from my Uncle and Aunt, since we didn't see them this Christmas. I'll show them in a post. Later we watched a movie my brother got.

Sunday: We took it easy in the forenoon. We went to eat lunch at our favorite sushi place haha. Then my dad had to leave because he was going to Vietnam. My mum, brother and I are also going there on Thursday for a long weekend, very nice :) After the lunch my grandma, mum brother and I went to a stationary shop because I needed to buy notebooks. But when we came there the shop was closed, probably because it was Sunday. But the thing that was good was that just opposite was a shop that also sold some notebooks so I could buy them there which was good. Afterwards we went to a art shop my grandma wanted to got to, but unfortunately that shop was closed too. So we went home.


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.