First day at Island school

Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello! Today it was Monday, but it wasn't just any Monday, it was my first day Island school! Believe me I was nervous before, but it all went well. These three girls from my class, came to meet me at the main entrance and they showed me my time table and stuff, then they took me up to my form room to meet the whole class. The teacher told every one kind of like this: 'This is Klara the new student'. Haha quite obvious.
Well then I had class with one of the girls that had met me at the entrance. We had a double period of exploration, where they were working on a documentary. Then we had break and study period, time when you can study obviously. During the study period the same girl I had exploration with that came to meet me at the entrance and a girl from my class showed me around the school a bit, and we were trying to find a teacher because for the next two periods we had sort of like P.E, but they call it escape. We needed to find the teacher because nobody had told me I had escape today, so I didn't bring my P.E kit to school. Also because I needed to decide what I would choose to have for escape. But unfortunately the teacher wasn't there, and so I had Zumba with the girl from my class because the other three girl that came to meet me at the entrance were going outside of school. We couldn't find a spare P.E kit so I had to do Zumba in my uniform haha. Also since the teacher wasn't there, I'm probably going to choose what I'm going to do next week. So my last period before lunch I had Zumba, then lunch. At Elsa they served lunch, but here at Island you could either buy it or bring packed lunch, I brought packed lunch. After lunch we had the second period of  Zumba, and then my first day at Island school was over! I had had quite fun actually, but I was also happy my first day was over! My school ends at 15:10 and I was home around 15:25-15:30, more then one hour earlier then at Elsa.
Guess what? Tomorrow they have a teacher training, and so there is no school!

Haha sorry for all the pics of the flowers, but they're quite nice right?

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.