A talk on how to be happy

Friday, March 7, 2014

What we listened to yesterday, was a talk on how to be happy.
One think that I really thought of, not that the other things she said didn't fascinate me but there was some things that I really thought of and this was one of them: She said that you should not see a problem as a problem and be like 'what have I done, I don't deserve this?' You should think of it, as something that you should learn from, and things come and go, the problem won't stay there forever! The second thing she said was that you should live in the moment and have a happy moment! Instead of thinking of the future or the past, just be in the present. Also when you think about that you could have had a happy moment your missing the chance to have a happy moment, instead your thinking that you could have had one, when you could have spent that time as a happy moment. The third thing she said was that, real happiness doesn't come from, for example going shopping and buying something you really like, of course it makes you happy and it's not that you shouldn't do it. It's just that real happiness comes from within you and not by going shopping. These things sound hard but still easy to do if you ask me. All these things are so clear and obvious somehow. These were only three things from all the things she said yesterday, I honestly thought it was really amazing hearing her say all of this and I will probably try to do some of these things in my life because I think you can feel better by doing them. :)

I'm going to post this pic of these sun flowers that I've taken and let it shine, just like you should :) (haha that sounded kind of weird but honestly let yourself shine)



1 comment:

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.