Do we live in a cloud?

Friday, March 7, 2014


First of all I just wanted to say great job yesterday, amazing, I think it was a record! The statistics on the blog was really high, let's keep it up guys! :)

It's almost like we live in a cloud. Yesterday when I took this picture this was our view. It's because of all the fog and probably a bit because we live so high up. Somehow it's a bit cosy because it's wet outside, a bit cold and we have fog so we can't see anything, haha I know it sounds weird but it is somehow cosy :)  (I really don't think we have fog because the air is bad, it's because of the weather) Today it's better but still quite a lot of fog.

(Sorry the pic got reflected but I still hope you guys can see how much fog it was)

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.