Good Friday

Friday, March 7, 2014

Yesterday it was Friday. It was a good one! My grandma and I went to have lunch with my mum, at this super good Japanese restaurant. Afterwards my grandma and I went to buy some stuff, she needed to buy a notebook and then after we went to H&M because I wanted to look at jeans. I tried to pair that were really nice, but I want to wait a bit until I buy them. At H&M I also looked at their accessories and I found a pair of rings that were super cute, so those I bought! After that my grandma and I went to buy flowers, because today it's International Women's Day. So my grandma bought one rose to each one of us and one bouquet of some flower I don't know the name of, but it was pretty haha. After dinner I talked with my friend Sophie, because they came back from Israel on Thursday I think. Afterwards we looked at 'Seven year in Tibet' with Brad Pitt, my mum had been wanting to see that movie for like half a year haha. The movie was good, even thought maybe it's not the kind of movies I look at so much it was good!


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.