Wednesday & Thursday

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yesterday in school my classmate and I presented a PPT about caffeine! We had to choose a drug and then do a PPT about it, almost everybody took illegal drugs so we took caffeine. It went well!
In the evening I had Faust. In Faust this time, we learnt a little about the play 'Much ado about nothing'. Then we learnt how to speak it with like the emotions! Yesterday my dad came home, and on Friday my my is coming! 

Today, I had a Mandarin oral assessment! 
We had to speak about a holiday we had been to, for two minutes. We were only aloud  to have que cards, the rest we had to remember. It was quite hard, but I think it went well! 
In my technology class, my two classmates and I had made an animation that contained the design cycle. Today we presented it, everybody seemed to like it, so that was fun! 





No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.