Movie character day

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Today we had 'Movie character day' at my school. It was fun! But I wasn't dressed up as a character because I didn't know what character I should be, but then I realized I could be 'Annie' but then I had to make my hair curly and then it was all kind of too late and yeah. So I wore free dress hehe. But I thought it was fun to see what the other people were wearing. One girl form my class was dressed as 'Danny' and one as 'Sandy' from the movie Grease haha. In lunch recess they were showing the tv show 'Modern family'.
When my friends and I were leaving school, we saw a LOT of smoke coming out of a vent from a restaurant a cross the street from our school. It was so much smoke you couldn't even see the street. So at first we were like WOW that is a lot os smoke, then we realized it was a fire. Later there came six fire trucks, one police car and one ambulance! I hope nobody got hurt!

A photo from when my cousins were here! 

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.