A midsummer night's dream

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yesterday in my Mandarin class, they had this huge argument about which character should go last in a sentence haha. It was hilarious! In my humanities class I showed the video I had made, about child labour in Ghana. Since it was Wednesday I had Faust. In Faust we learnt the meaning of some of the things Puck (I'm not really sure how you spell Puck) in 'A midsummer night's dream' says. We also  learnt some Shakespeare insults haha! Then we had to act out the scene Puck was saying, in a group of three people.
When I came home, we had ordered a cake for my mum's friend's son who's birthday was on Tuesday. He likes Spider Man so we got him a Spider Man cake. My mum had bought nail polish which glows in the dark. Which I wore today for Halloween!

The cake 

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.