CCA Photography

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Today it is Tuesday, which means my last two lessons were photography, which was nice! In my photo class we learned how to change a face into like a scary face. (not a very good explanation but I will show you a picture) It is not that scary, but it was still fun to do it!
On Friday my dad left to Sweden and yesterday my mum left to Sweden haha. Well so my brother and I are here alone with our helper, so we are actually not alone haha! This Saturday my mum's friend and her family are coming here to Hong Kong to visit us, they are staying for a week!
This week we have a lot of Summative assessments, ugh. Hope you all had a good day!
             
                                                              Before:

After:















No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.