Open day!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Today my school had open day, which means parents and kids can come and look at the school. Because my school had open day we had to wear our formal uniform, which is with a blazer, tie and blouse. Normally we only wear a polo shirt, a skirt and a jacket if it is cold. Today in my Science class we did an heart beat experiment, where we had to see how different things affect your heart beat. My group choose to do exercises, we did exercises such as skipping rope, running and sit ups for two minutes. First you have to calculate your normal heart beat and then calculate your heart beat exactly after you did your exercise to see the difference. It went well!
My cousins are coming tomorrow!! :)


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.