National day

Friday, October 18, 2013

Today we had 'National day' at my school. Which means that you are supposed to wear the colors of the flag your country has, and or something to do with your country or represents your country.  I didn't really have anything in yellow and blue and I couldn't really find anything that represents or has anything to do with Sweden well well... But I at least wore a pair of blue tights and a color full shirt haha! But it was fun! Today when we had P.E, we got assessed on how we played Badminton. Our skills got assessed and then it goes on our report card. I don't really get why we have to be assessed on our skills since everybody is more or less good at Badminton well well. Now you may think I am complaining, but I'm not I just do not completely understand why we have to be assessed on it, since different people are more or less good at it, but I guess we just have too... But you guys know what I mean right? Ok so anyways now 'Spirit week' is over, but it was a fun week!

Hong Kong today! 


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.