Soon a 100 years old!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hi! Today my granddad and my brother went to the museum of natural history. It has dinosaurs, nature and things about the climate. They also have this huge big screen where you can watch movies about nature and animals. Anyways so while they were at the museum, me and my grandma knitted. Or it was more my grandma helping me but I know how to knit, it is just sometimes I need help. In Sweden in school we have crafts but in Hong Kong they don't. I moved before the school taught how to knit. So it was my grandma who has taught me how to knit. In the afternoon my mum went to visit my grandma's aunt who is 99 years old and turning 100 on August 30th. But isn it so cool to be 99 years old? She even planed her own party which she is having the 31st of august. She also made her own hand made invitations.

// Klara

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.