My first day in Stockholm

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello!  This is what I did on my first day in Stockholm. I woke up and ate breakfast. Then I got ready. Before lunch we just stayed at my grandparents flat. Then we ate 'plättar' (Swedish for mini pancake) for lunch,which I helped to make. After lunch we went to our house here in Stockholm. It feels kind of weird to be there. Because you know you don't live there but you know it is you're house. When I go there I get this kind of sad feeling in a way, because I miss it. We didn't have any keys so we didn't go in but we were in the garden. I also took some pictures which you can see underneath this post. Then we went to sort of like a small small  park with tennis courts and swings, which is about five minutes from our house. Because my brother wanted to swing. Then it was time to go because we were meeting my mum and her sister, who is here in Stockholm, but lives in Gothenburg, at three o'clock since the dentist appointment was at half past three. Unfortenly when we got back my mum called and said we were meeting her at the dentist instead. So we did. My teeth were ok. After the dentist we went to a DVD store because I wanted to see if they had 'The lying game', but they didn't. Well well I can always find it in another store. Then we went home. When we came home, we sort of you know took it easy. Afterwards we ate dinner and now I'm sitting here writing this post . Yup that was my first day in Stockholm. How was your day ?
Pfffeeww that was a long post. But I still hope you guys enjoyed it :)

// Klara

Here are some photos from our garden and the 'plättar' (Swedish for mini pancake) we had for lunch:







No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.