A sunny day in Stockholm

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hello! Today my dad came from Hong Kong in the morning. Later after lunch I, my mum, my dad and my brother went to our house here in Stockholm. Because my parents hadn't been there so they wanted to check out the garden and the house, since they had the keys. Afterwards we met my grandparents at a cafe. My dad, my grandma and me stayed in the city a bit. Because my grandma had to go grocery shopping and I had to go and look for 'The lying game' at a store which had DVDs. But they didn't have it there either! But they said that apparently it is not out yet. Well well I'll just have to wait. Today was actually a really nice and sunny day!
The socks I bought in Japan when we were there for easter, that I wore today. If you are wondering why I wear these kind of socks sometimes it is because I think they are quite cool and funny.


// Klara

1 comment:

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.