Last day in Stockholm for now

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hi! This is my last day for now in Stockholm. But we will come back for a few days in August. After lunch we went to our house to help my parents who were already there. They had to fix some stuff and things in the garden. Afterwards we went into the city to meet my uncle ,aunt and cousin. First we went to their apartment to hang out. Then we decided where we were going for dinner. We went to a sushi and grill restaurant. Then after we finished eating my uncle said that we had four minutes before the ice cream bar closed. So all of us hurried there. (I didn't know we were going there so I got quite surprised). After that we went to their apartment to say good bye to my aunt because she had gone back earlier with my cousin. My cousin is so cute, he has these big blue eyes. He is nine months old and his name is Filip.  After we said good bye to my aunt, we went back home. Because we had to pack. That was basically my last day in Stockholm for now. How was your day? 

// Klara 


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.