My grandmother disappeared!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hi! Today we took the subway and then the tram to 'Skansen' which is like a big zoo but with Swedish traditional things. There is a big stage from which they send a TV program in the summer called 'singalong at Skansen'. We had lunch and walked around to look at all the animals. Some of the animals we saw were lynx, buffalo and a moose and her calf .We had ice cream, yum! We saw a peacock walking around freely in 'Skansen'. Wow, beautiful feathers! After we walked around in the park we decided to go to a café. My grandmother didn't want anything so she went for a walk and said she would be back. So I, my grandfather and my brother went to a café, my mum joined later. Then when we were done, my grandmother hadn't come back so me, my mum and my brother went to look at some more animals and my grandfather went to see if she had gone to the big entrance. But she was not there either! After several hours my grandmother called and said she was at home, so apparently we had overtaken each other without knowing. Just so you won't be thinking 'we could have called her', but my grandmother always leaves her phone off, if she ever brings it! So then I, my mum, my brother and my grandfather went home. That was my day at 'Skansen'.


 My ice cream.
 The peacock.
The view from  Skansen. 

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.