Afternoon with the cousin

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hi! Today in the afternoon we went to my cousin Selma and her family's summer house, which they share with some other people. But it was only Selma and her parents there. So when we got there, we had coffee. After that we went for a walk. We went by a farm and we know the people who owns the farm so we talked with them 
for a really long time haha.  After that we ate dinner, for dessert we ate the home made vanilla and strawberry ice cream and strawberries. I will show you the result soon. But the thing is that I don't have so much Internet it is almost so I can upload this post. Ok well I'll try to do it as soon as possible. So after dinner we just hung out. Their summer house is from my grandma's part of the family so she used to be there sometimes when she was in my age. My dad also used to spend his summers there. But we don't spend so much time there since we have a summer house in the south of Sweden. 
How was your day? 

The 800 year old city wall in Visby. 
The view from a place in Visby. 



// Klara 

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.