My birthday!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello! Yesterday was my birthday, sorry for not updating but it was really late and I was tired, hope you guys understand. I'm a teen aahhh!! So my birthday started with that my parents, my brother, my friend Iris came in and sang for me, gave me breakfast and presents in bed. (It is a tradition in my family). From my parents and my brother I got, Desigual clothes, a Marc by Marc Jacobs case for my phone, two pair of awesome socks yeah I know it is weird but they are so awesome one of them where fuzzy. They are called 'little miss matched' I will tell you about it in another post) I also got bed sheets and stuff from Little miss matched and that I'm going to get a new bicycle. After they sang for me they ate breakfast. Afterwards we started preparing for the party. Then we ate lunch. Around two o'clock one of my cousin's and my grandma came. Then Iris and I painted our nails.After that, they helped us put up the balloons and stuff. Then sadly my friend Iris had to go, we thought she would be picked up by her grandparents later but apparently not, she had to leave before the others came because they had quite long way to drive. But to think on the bright side, I'm meeting her in August so that is going to be fun! Then like ten minutes after she left my cousins came, we ate cake and they sang for me. Afterwards we went for a walk to the beach, my brother got two sticks in his foot poor him :( But he still flew his kite. Then when we got home my cousin got the sticks out. Then we had spare ribs for dinner, it is not my favorite food but I still have it sometimes on my birthday. Then we just hung out and talked, after that we had like a mini disco, so we danced. Then they had to leave but it was still a REALLY good birthday. :)


 Glowing ice cubes! 






My cake! ( år means years in Swedish)



Some of my presents from my parents and brothet! The two pair of socks and the Marc by Marc Jacobs case. 

The two books and the painting are from my grandma.( Not the grandma I got the other books and the hat from). The orange purse is from Iris. The yellow tank top and the body with the metallic thing on the head, are from my cousins. 




Sooooooo happy! :) 

// Klara

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.