UNICEF

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hello! On Valentine's day instead of giving me a present or so, my mum sent me this email where it said that four kids had been given school packages. So basically my mum had donated money and that money had gone to four kids school packages. Which I thought was very nice of her, so instead of giving me a present, she gave something to kids that really need it. I think that it is actually a really good present because, then you know that you have given something to someone that needs it better than yourself. I think that was actually the best Valentine's present I could have gotten! I'm not saying you have to donate money or give it as a present to someone, but if you don't know what to give someone it is actually a pretty good present. For example for somebody's birthday present, you can always donate money to people that actually need it, and then write for example a letter to the person saying that you did it, and I think that person will be really happy knowing that someone who is less fortunate then you got something.


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.