Changing school

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm actually going to change school. I'm not going to go to Elsa High School anymore, but instead I'm going to go to Island School. Which is a much much bigger school then Elsa. I went there to do a test last Tuesday, then on Friday I went there to go to (sort of like) an interview and I got toured around the school. I got really happy because when you got the (sort of like) interview it meant that you had passed the test, so I was happy :) Now you may wonder why am I changing school? And in the middle of the term too? Well Elsa High School isn't such a big school and so the social part of it isn't so good. I've gone to Elsa High School for a bit longer then two years, and it has been fun there too, but now I feel that I'm ready to go to a bigger school with a bigger social life and stuff. I'm starting at Island School the 10th of March. Of course I'm nervous but I'm happy too!


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.