Dentist Tuesday

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello! My Tuesday has really been a dentist Tuesday haha. Today I had to leave 10 minutes before my second period ended, to go to the dentist. At the dentist I had to put on Herbst (which is kind of like braces but not really). It took a long time because they had to clean and dry it. Then I could barely eat anything for lunch because it was hard to swallow. In the evening/ late afternoon it started to hurt really bad and it still kind of does. I'm having the Herbst on for at least a year, ahhhhh! I can barely chew and swallow or at least I'm having a hard time doing it. But hopefully soon or later I'll get used to it. Have any of you guys had Herbst or braces before?

A photo taken from we heart it by edited by me.






No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.