My Sunday

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Around a bit after noon we left to a basket ball court, where we were meeting up with some other people that we were going to have brunch with. When we arrived there my mum's friend with her husband were already there and we all chatted a bit, later some of our family friends came. We all started chatting and playing basket ball, I didn't actually play so much of basket ball but we were some people standing in a circle passing around the ball (it is a ball game but I don't know what it is called in English) . After quite some time we walked to the restaurant where we were going to have brunch called Oolaa I think. They had such good things for brunch! My brother and I shared a New York bagel and pancakes with ice cream. It was super good! We stayed there for quite along time too, afterwards my family and I went back to the basket ball court because my brother wanted to play some more basket ball (well more of passing the ball around haha). Later we all walked home. We ate some dinner later, and then we were off to a bar because we wanted to see the ice hockey final between Sweden and Canada. We had to go to the bar because you have to have this special channel or the right to have that channel on your tv or something like that, which we didn't have. When we came to the bar, it was full of course. But then apparently our family friends had that tv channel. (btw our family friends are the same ones we went hiking with about a month ago) So we went to there place to look at it, funnily enough the dad and the son were at the bar but the mum and daughter were home. Sadly Canada won:( But all in all it was a good Sunday!

New York bagel

Pancakes 

Jam and syrup for the pancakes

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.