Auckland-New Zealand

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Now I will tell you guys what we did in Auckland in New Zealand.
(Just to say, most of the pictures that are going to be in these New Zealand posts are taken by me)

Auckland

We were in Auckland for two nights and about two days I think. We arrived there late afternoon, then we went to check in at the hotel, and out to eat lunch (it was lunch for us since we were jet lagged). Then we walked around for a bit in Auckland. After that we went to the hotel to go to bed since we were jet lagged. The next day, we took a boat to an island not so far away from Auckland. Where walked around because there was quite a lot of nature. We were supposed to look at some wine yards I think, but unfortunately they had already closed. So we went to a beach near by (it was too cold to swim so we didn't swim) we just walked on the beach. After we had walked by the beach we went to eat early dinner at a restaurant. When we came back to the hotel, my brother, dad and I went to the sort of roof top of the hotel to swim in a jacuzzi they had there. 








No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.