Weekend

Friday, August 2, 2013

Hi! This weekend or actually Sunday to Monday my mum's two sister and my grandma took care of my brother and me. Because my parents were going to Stockholm to see the final EM game between Norway and Germany! They had like VIP tickets haha! After that I think they went to like a dinner. So that's why my mum's two sisters had to take care of us. On Monday morning my cousin Alexandra came ( you know the one I made Oreos with). The weather was not that nice, so my brother, Alexandra and me biked a bit. For dinner we went to our cousins house which is like five to ten minutes from our house. Ok so anyway they had invited their neighbors for dinner and they invited us too, including my parents who had just come home! My cousin Adam was there with two of his band mates! :) 

Here are some stuff my mum bought for me: 







// Klara 

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.