Wednesday, wild animals day

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hello! Today in the morning I went to meet a special dentist, who is going to decide if I need braces. He is going to think about it and let us know. We later met up with my grandad and went to Skansen to eat lunch. After lunch we were at Skansen and looked at all the animals. We saw wolf, lynx, bear, rein deer, moose, seal, wolverine, owl, peacock and rabbits.  On our way home we went by 'ABBA the museum'. I bought a brooch where it says 'Dancing Queen'. For dinner we ate Cray fish. It is like a tradition in Sweden to eat Cray fish in August. I don't know if you have that in some other country? Well maybe you do but with some other food I'm not sure. Ok anyways tomorrow is our last day here. Tomorrow my parents have been married for 15 years!! 

A calf we saw at Skansen. 

The baby bears we saw. 

A baby lynx we saw. 

The stage from where they send 'Sing along at Skansen from. 

The view from Skansen. 

The brooch. 


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.