Photography

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Hello! Today the two last lessons we had CCA. What I chose for CCA was Digital Art and Photography, where you learn how to edit and photoshop photos. Which I thought sounded really fun! For CCA you can chose what you would like do and you have that for the rest of the term/year. For example you could chose Debating, print house  and Social Service,  which I had last year. Tomorrow we are going on a School Outing! In the evening tomorrow we are leaving to Sweden to celebrate my great grandma who is turning 100! I find it really cool to be turning 100! We get back to Hong Kong on Monday. I don't know how the update will be in Sweden,
but of course I will update on how it was when I get back :) 
 
A photo I took before summer! 


// Klara 

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.