Doctor checkup

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello! Yesterday in the late morning my mum, my brother and I went to a doctor checkup. You know where they check how tall you are and stuff like that. At first my mum had said that we weren't gonna get a shot. But then they said I needed to take a blood test and my brother got one shot. After that we went to meet up with my cousin, her mum, my grandma and my grandparents. We ate lunch and had coffee. Afterwards we went to a book store, I bought Anne Frank's diary and another book. For dinner my parents, my brother, my cousin Filip ( who is 10 months old), my uncle, my aunt and her mum, my grandparents and grandma went out for dinner. We went to the same restaurant we went to celebrate my parents 15 year marriage anniversary. But I didn't take the same food haha! It was really nice! 
I can't believe my great grandma is turning 100 TODAY! Excited! 

My food, it is Plank stake a Swedish classic I think! 

My dessert, the dessert was actually the same as last time. It is so good! 

// Klara 


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.