Awesome day!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello! Yesterday my family, my dad's friend and his family, one of their cousins, my  cousin and me went to Bakken which is an amusement park in Denmark. It was AWESOME! My cousin and me tried like all the rides and stuff. We came there in the afternoon and stayed until late. I only won a plastic necklace but my brother won a two kg Daim, so I am happy for him :) 

Here are some pictures: 

Me being a weirdo in my dad's hat! 

My cousin Alexandra at Bakken! 

Danish ice cream! I don't know if you can see it but it is huge, we were like five people sharing it. 

A water ride! 


A huge waffle! 

My brother with his two kg Daim! 
My cousin Alexandra, my mum and me riding the biggest roller coaster! 







No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.