Surfing

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

These photos are such super, amazing photos from tumblr, that I put into a collage. When we were in Hawaii I learnt how to surf!!!!(The rest of my family did too) It was so much fun! I really want to surf more, more, more. I loved it, I could just do it for the rest of my life. I thought I wouldn't be able to even stand up, but I did! I probably stood up for 90% of the time which is good as it was my first time ever surfing. We took two surfing lessons in Hawaii. Hopefully I can surf again soon and learn how to do more tricks ;) In the bottom photo on the left of the photos on my blog collage that I have as my header, you can see a photo of me surfing. (I will post more about Hawaii so don't worry)

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.