First day back in school

Monday, April 13, 2015

Today it was my first day back to school after my Easter break. I don't think anyone can be ready to go back to school after a school holiday/break hahaha. My day was quite good. I do fencing as P.E which I don't actually really enjoy, shhhhhhh don't tell hahaha no it's not a secret, you can tell anyone about it. But I didn't have to do fencing because I wasn't there last time and so I didn't know how to do electrical fencing, so I was like "yesssss best fencing lesson ever' to my friend who also does fencing.
In the afternoon I walked down to Central from my school with my two friends  because I had a dentist appointment. When we walked down to Central, my friends and I laughed a lot, which we did most of the time in school as well, which was so fun and awesome. I LOVE to laugh, it's like the best thing ever! Doesn't everyone just love to have a laugh? Anyway at my dentist, my dentist accidentally dropped glue on my hair, so now I have sticky, glued hair! Yaaaaaay so fun having sticky hair, hahahah. Not. (Just so you know I have a weird sense of humor which I use a lot, I also use sarcasm a lot, I love my sense of humor and to use sarcasm, so you better be able to live with the two of them if you're going to read my blog heheh I hope I didn't scare away any readers now, oops) How was your Monday? When did you get back to school?

(One of the many beautiful photos from Hawaii, which is where I went for my Easter break. I will tell you more about my family's and my trip to Hawaii as soon as possible)

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.