Men and women doing the same job should get the same salary!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I saw this video on Facebook where this woman realizes that she gets paid less for doing the same job as a man. I got so upset and angry about it!! Of course I already knew that women and men do not get paid the same amount of money for doing the same job. But it still hit me right in the heart, because it is sad and unfair that it should be this way. I truly hope that in the future, women and men will get the same salary for doing the same job! I am proud of who I am, I am proud of being a woman!! I will fight so that women can get equal rights in this world. I think more people should join us. But I am still VERY happy that more and more people are becoming aware and helping to change it, so that one day men and women can live equally!

Here is the link to my Facebook where I shared the video.





No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.