Tuesday!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello! How was everyones Tuesday? Mine was quite good. I have assessments/projects that I have to work on but it is ok. I also had CCA, which was the last photography CCA for me. Since I'll be in New Zealand next week, and when we come back from the Chinese New Year break, there will be a new term for CCA and we will all have new and different CCAs. Today I also had my first Swedish lesson during my free lesson. You may wonder why I have Swedish since I live in Hong Kong? Well it is because I speak English everyday, and it is not like I forget Swedish but I need to have a good Swedish grade when we move back to get into, like sort of high schools (Sorry that wasn't so well explained but I still hope you guys kind of understood what I said).

A picture taken from we heart it, but edited by me in photoshop.

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.