Sunday Hike

Monday, January 20, 2014

Yesterday, which was Sunday. Some family friends, my family and I went hiking! It wasn't such a tough hike, but it was fun and the weather was nice. We hiked for about two hours I think, then we came to a place named Stanley. (If you live in Hong Kong you'll know what I mean). Well anyways we went to Stanley to have quite a late lunch. We saw this woman who you could adopt puppies from. Apparently she had found them near the old Hong Kong airport. There were three of them, I guess she was giving them out because she couldn't take care of three puppies. Even though I'm not the greatest dog person (It is not that I don't like dogs, it is just that I'm not the biggest dog person), they were amazingly cute! Sadly I don't have any pictures of them. After the late lunch we went home. It was a nice Sunday!


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.