The rest

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hello! Remember how like long long ago I said that I was going to tell you guys more about what we did in Macau? Well so I haven't forgotten, and I was thinking of doing it now, I know I know it was long ago but better late then never right?
So if you guys want to read what more we did in Macau, which I have explained in two other posts, you can click here and here.
Ok so after we had had lunch, which was a buffet. We went to swim in one of the pools at the hotel. Since it was a bit cold, we choose the pool that was heated. Mostly we just hung by the pool for the rest of the afternoon. Later our helper came, because my parents were going for a dinner and that was mainly the reason we were invited to Macau. Ok so later in the evening my parents went to dinner and my helper took care of my brother and I. The next day which was Sunday, we started the day by eating hotel breakfast (quite obvious right?). Around noon we checked out of the hotel, and went to have lunch with my dad's friend who is chief over about 800 cooks, at one of the big hotels in Macau. So we had lunch with my dad's friend, his family and guy who kind of works with my dad and that guy's dad. So we had this super lunch! After the lunch we had to hurry a bit to the Macau Grand Prix. We came there just in time, and we had good tickets because we had VIP tickets. Even thought I'm not that into cars it was fun to watch, and I do think my brother enjoyed it! When the race was over we stayed there and talked to my dad's friend and all of them. Then we took the ferry home. So that was basically my weekend in Macau!

Some photos from Macau: 






No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.