New Zealand

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello! I've been in New Zealand for a week now, I haven't really been able to update because the wifi isn't so good here. We landed in Auckland about a week ago we stayed there for about two days then we flew to the South island to a place called Nelson, and we stayed a bit outside Nelson for about three days, and yesterday we drove to a place called Blenheim where we're going to be today! I will update more about New Zealand with great pictures when I get back, so stay tuned. Happy Chinese New Year! The Chinese New Year is today, and my classmates got their Chinese new Year holiday yesterday. Do you guys have any special holiday right now or something that is coming up? I have  Chinese New Year holiday since I live in Hong Kong, and I know in Sweden we have a holiday called like "Sports Holiday" haha, well it is like a holiday when you go skiing and things like that.




No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.