Monday 12th of May

Monday, May 12, 2014

Today it was Monday. My Monday's are pretty ok actually, I have Explorations the two first lessons which is quite a tough subject, it's basically where we have to research a lot and do different things. Right now we're working on Global Warming and we have to come up with a research question to that and it has to different perspectives e.t.c. e.t.c. We had to see if could find enough information to answer our research question because if we didn't, we had to change question, I couldn't find enough information so I had to change mine. Ok well, after explorations I have break, and then I have study break which is really nice. Then I have P.E or as we called it at Island School Escape. It's basically where you can choose what you want to do e.g Tennis, Sailing, Rock climbing e.t.c. I have Yoga and Pilates which is nice, we do Yoga poses, Pilates and meditation. I have Escape the lesson before lunch and the last lesson of the day. So in one way my Monday's are quite annoying with Explorations, but my Monday's are also very nice with Study break and Escape.


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.