Last Tuesday

Monday, May 12, 2014

Last Tuesday, I had no school because it was Buddha's birthday. My mum, brother and I decided that we would go to a temple to celebrate Buddha's birthday. That's just what we did, we went to a beautiful temple and wished him a good birthday haha. After we had been to the temple we accidentally went into the souvenir shop, and it was so much people I actually kind of panicked. We also went to a park that was connected with the temple which was really beautiful too. We then ate lunch at a vegetarian restaurant that was pretty good. Afterwards we went home I did some homework and stuff. It was really funny because my mum was leaving to Shanghai that evening/afternoon and then my dad was supposed to arrive home about when my mum was leaving, and the funny thing was that when my mum went into the elevator my dad came out from the other elevator at literally the same time haha.
Here are some pictures of the temple: 










No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.