This week

Friday, November 15, 2013

This week was kind of a normal week. Except on Wednesday we had school photo day. It was fun! I think the photos turned out good, but I don't think we get them until about a month! After school I also had Faust which was fun. We learnt how to fake slap and punch people haha! Then we went through a scene from a play and we had to put in the punches and slaps where we though they fit in. Then we preformed the scene together with the slaps and punches haha!
On Friday after school my brother, my mum and I took a ferry to Macau, which is an island about one hour from Hong Kong. Then we met up with my dad, who was already here at the hotel. Afterwards we went to a show which is called 'House Of Dancing Water'. It was a very good show! 

Unfortunately we weren't aloud to take pictures of the show, but I have a photo of the show just before it started! 


No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.