My first post

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello! This is my first post aahhh so excited  haha! Ok so I am going to tell you a bit about my self. My name is Klara, I'm twelve years old (thirteen in two weeks). I'm from Sweden but I have now been living in Hong Kong for the past one and a half years. Right now I'm in Sweden for  the summer. I have one younger brother who is five years old. I like singing, acting and fashion. You may wonder  what made me want to start a blog? Well actually it was my mum's idea but I liked the idea. I was like 'why not start a blog about a Swedish girl's life in Hong Kong' so I did, and here it is. I will be blogging about my life in Hong Kong and what I do and how it is to live in Hong Kong. Hope you guys like it! :)

// Klara

No comments

Post a Comment

.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.